Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019 (7:20 am - 8:00 am)
Raquel Sancho Solis
Looking to take your yoga practice out of the studio? Join us in the mornings for an all-levels yoga class full of fresh air, yogi friends, and an incredible view of Lake Mendota. Whether you are brand new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to turn your idyllic sun salutations into a reality at everyone’s favorite place on campus!
Terrace Yoga classes are $7.50/class or require a RecSports Group Fitness membership. Pre-registration is not mandatory, but encouraged. Online registration will remain open until the start of class. Cancellations can be made up until 12 hours before the start of class and will result in credit with Outdoor UW. If you wish to cancel your enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Late-cancels and no-shows forfeit registration payment; RecSports members will incur a $5 late-cancel fee.
Drop-ins are welcome, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Drop-ins should stop by the Outdoor UW Office to sign in and pay before heading up to class.
All participants must be 18 years or older to attend.
Things you will need to know:
- BYOYM (Bring Your Own Yoga Mat). We provide rental yoga mats ($2 per class)
- Check the sandwich board outside the Outdoor UW Office for the location of your class.
- All pre-registered participants can check in with the instructor at the class location.
- Drop-in participants can register and pay at the Outdoor UW Office before class begins.
- Outdoor UW Office opens at 8:00 AM - instructors and staff will arrive early so you may utilize locker rooms and water fountains.
- Props, such as blocks, are neither required for class nor provided by Outdoor UW, but you are welcome to bring along anything you use for your practice
- Wear comfortable clothing. Athletic shorts/leggings and an athletic top work really well.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available (lockers are $1)
- Weather cancellations via email and text message at least 1 hour before the start of class. Please check for the update before arriving!
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training