Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019 (7:15 am - 8:30 am)
Raquel Sancho Solis
Looking to take your yoga practice off the mat? On summer mornings, glassy smooth water and a gorgeous sunrise makes Lake Mendota the perfect place for stand-up paddleboard yoga! Outdoor UW works hard to create a playful and inclusive class environment where participants can freely explore their practice under guidance from an instructor. Our SUP Yoga classes are for every yogi, whether you are brand new to your practice or have been practicing for years! Come join us on the water for your morning yoga fix!
SUP yoga classes are $15/class or require a RecSports Group Fitness membership. Cancellations can be made up until 12 hours before class, and will result in credit with Outdoor UW. If you wish to cancel your enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration for each class is capped at 10 participants, so please register early! Late-cancels and no-shows forfeit registration payment; RecSports members will incur a $5 late-cancel fee.
Participants must be 18 years or older to attend.
Things you will need to know:
- No prior experience with yoga or paddleboarding needed! Beginners welcome.
- Pre-registration required - sign up early!
- Outdoor UW Office opens at 8:00 AM - instructors and staff will arrive early so you may utilize locker rooms and water fountains.
- Class will meet right outside the Outdoor UW Office, on the lakefront just west of the Terrace.
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for water. Athletic shorts/leggings and an athletic top work really well.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available (lockers are $1)
- Weather cancellations will be made via email and text at least 1 hour before the start of class. Please check for any updates before arriving!
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training