Alumni Park Yoga
Tuesday, Aug 20, 2019 (12:15 pm - 1:00 pm)
Looking to take your yoga practice out of the studio? Join us on Tuesday afternoons for an all-levels yoga class full of fresh air and yogi friends on the Central Green of Alumni Park. Whether you are new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to turn your idyllic sun salutations into a reality at the brand new Park!
Alumni Park Yoga classes are $7.50/class for Wisconsin Union and Outdoor UW guests, $6.50/class for Wisconsin Alumni Association members, or require a RecSports Group Fitness membership. Pre-registration is not mandatory, but highly encouraged. Online registration will remain open until the start of class. Cancellations can be made up until 1 hour prior to the start of class, and will result in credit with Outdoor UW. To cancel your registration and redeem credit for re-enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Late-cancels and no-shows forfeit registration payment; RecSports members will incur a $5 late-cancel fee.
Drop-ins are welcome, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Drop-ins should stop by the Outdoor UW Office to sign in and pay before heading up to class.
All participants must be 18 years or older to attend.
Things you will need to know:
- BYOYM (Bring Your Own Yoga Mat). We provide rental yoga mats ($2 per class)
- Class is located on Alumni Park's Central Green (between Memorial Union and the Red Gym)
- All pre-registered participants can check in with the instructor at the class location.
- Drop-in participants can register and pay at the Outdoor UW Office before class begins.
- Props, such as blocks, are neither required for class nor provided by Outdoor UW, but you are welcome to bring along anything you use for your practice
- Wear comfortable clothing. Athletic shorts/leggings and an athletic top work really well.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available at Outdoor UW in Memorial Union (lockers are $1)
- Weather cancellations via email and text message at least 1 hour before the start of class. Please check for the update before arriving!
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training