Arboretum Staff Snowshoe Outing
Sunday, Mar 7, 2021 (1:30 pm - 3:00 pm)
Leader: Adam Remus
This event is a private group outing for Arboretum staff. Participants will get a basic introduction to snowshoes and snowshoeing techniques.
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- The event will be cancelled 24 hours in advance if inclement weather or poor snow conditions exist. In the event of a cancellation, full refunds will be issued.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Equipment will be provided. Participants must dress accordingly and be prepared for cold winter conditions.
- Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
- Please come prepared with proper PPE and practice social distancing with those outside your household. Face masks will be required during the event.
- Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
- Leaders will use disinfecting wipes to clean all equipment being used by participants.
There are 4 people in this event, with 8 spots remaining.